Thursday, April 17, 2014

Teacher's Day Letter

"I am dedicating this letter to my adviser, i would like to express my feelings to my fellow favorite teacher, in those times we had fun whenever you make us laugh, smile and helps us whenever we are confused. We understand in during class we have to be serious in class that we have to focus in our studies.
We thank you for being part of us and creating those wonderful memories. And one day we will reach our future by achieving our goals in school and work hard teachers you are always there for us and smile always. Happy Teacher's Day."
This was my teacher's day letter published on my old blog post on my Wordpress site on October 3, 2011.

This is around 102 words (for any homework rules for this is only 100 words) You can use this copy and paste it and show it to your teacher! No copyright permission so it's all yours :)

Boyerz~

No comments:

Post a Comment