Sunday, March 23, 2014

Life without an owner

Once upon a time,

I arrived at our store from school. And suddenly mom surprised me with a puppy. It's a she and a cute Shih Tzu half Poodle. Just a little baby until then. Mom decided a name for the puppy named Vanessa. She's a happy-go-lucky doggy. no matter how tiring we are from work/school etc. I could never get tired playing this little girl of ours.  We're lucky Vanessa wasn't born before the Typhoon Yolanda in the Philippines last November 8th 2013. It would be sad for a dog to be traumatized from it and neither do we.

Vanessa is a dog meant to be to us. Always love to bite my hands and loves to bite my socks whenever i'm wearing them. What makes me happy most is when i arrive at home, she'll jump all over on me with overwhelming joys and bites your hands as usual. And whenever I go bed to use my Laptop, she'll be standing up on the bed and look at me like "Cmon man put me up, i wanna play!" so i did and afterwards she gets wild and willing to play. She has full of energy! LIKE NO TOMORROW. She can only sleep for 4 hours the most and tries to wake up in the middle of the night by licking your face just to play. How adorable

As time comes that my 2nd Semester at school has been ended. I finally get to play with Vanessa more. So i turned off the computer at night and play with her at night since the morning she'll play with other people. She's very friendly indeed she never bark at strangers, despite her being a baby she doesn't fully understand yet that you shouldn't be too friendly with strangers you haven't met until you get to know each other for a long period of time. Any visitors at home and where we take her at Simala, south province in Cebu. A customer from my auntie's store. Vanessa forsake me and mom and went to them to play with them. Silly much Vanessa indeed.

Finally time has come for mom and Vanessa to part. Mom departs to L.A this March. When mom was packing her luggage's. Vanessa can tell that mom is going far away from home that she won't be able to come back. Mom hugged and kissed her a lot until it was time to go. Vanessa is very smart and can tell Mom was leaving the country. We might be unable to bring Vanessa at Mactan Cebu International Airport in case they might go strict on us so we left Vanessa home.

Truly, Vanessa and I are both sad to see her go. If only money grows on trees, we'll be able to live together without going for a thousand miles away.

Adopt a dog, and it's not about the money to adopt a doggy. Some dogs are being killed and tortured for fun. Man's best friend CANNOT be killed cuz it never wanted to KILL you. It LOVES you.
Love one another, never love for favoritism.

Boyerz~




No comments:

Post a Comment