Sunday, January 5, 2014

Blogger Greeting

Since it's been years i have been using Wordpress. I wanted to try out this one if Blogger would be easy for me and stuff. I will not import the old posts into here as i will start a new fresh of posts around. Wishing me all the best to learn this site. And speaking of web hosting, i'm not very pro with Linux Server even my buddy offered me to work on it but i don't understand yet cuz i'm all used to Windows commands in cmd than in Linux commands. I have tried looking for free web hosting and it helps a bit. Though i have problems putting it on google cuz of the robots.txt so im sure wordpress.com as well as blogger will do it automatically for me. If i have money i would be able to buy custom domain as i could. Thanks for reading!

Boyerz~

No comments:

Post a Comment